Tuesday, April 10, 2012

YOUR EYES LIE

It was a while now, that YourEyesLie contacted me about a Lookbook collaboration .
I was so honored when I read the message and found out they actually wanted me.
They sent me three wonderful shirts which I love.
So yay to my very first collab and here's to many more in the future (if I ever decide to actually get my act together and stop putting things off for so long) yay

awesome white shirt with a bunch of rad animals and faces


half white half black tank




Tigerman


7 comments:

  1. Love your looks soo much <3
    U look amazing ;)
    The best is Tigerman :)

    xoxo
    spooky-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are amazing!
    I love the second one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sauce blouse that is. Loving the skull tights !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, I love your style!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! I love your style! <3 really love!

    kisses
    annefromwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've got good reason to have chosen you. Quite smitten with the first look.

    ReplyDelete