Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mathilda inspired

My look is very Mathilda-inspired today.
I wanted to wear some funky tights but there's a warning on the weather site for high heat and humidity levels. Great. So I decided to dress as appropriate as possible.
Note: I didn't leave the house with the fake gun or fake cigarette... I'm crazy but not that crazy... heh.. heh.. I totally packed the gun in my bag.
Now I'm torn between being her for Comic Con or Kaylee... Of course, Mathilda isn't complete unless she has a Leon by her side.. and I'm not sure many people will know who I am. Plus, Pat is being Captain Mal so it's only appropriate I be Kaylee. Ugh! Decisions decisions!











Just figured out how to plug my ipod into the new TV's sound system. Happy times.

1 comment:

  1. The outfit is so cute!
    What song is that? It got stuck in my mind and I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete