Monday, April 18, 2011

splurge

I went crazy and totally splurged today. What can I say? It's been a really long time since I spoiled myself. And yet I still feel guilty for some reason.


Been wanting these since forever. Pretty much since they came out. And then I showed them to my dad in the store and a week later he gets them for himself. So I had to get my own. I was furious. Lawl.
I got the black cause my hair's dark and I don't like when things stand out against my hair too much for some reason. And why the white is 34 dollars more than the black, I'll never know.






I love them. I can hear my heartbeat when there's nothing playing.

I got a couple new articles of clothing too (of course), one of them being the sacred punctuation tights (that I've also been lusting after).

I think I'm in love with these. And I don't even know why.

pic via etsy.

Anyway, I really should be reading Lullabies for Little Criminals right now if I want something to talk about with Heather O'Neill when she visits my english class :]
Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment