Saturday, April 16, 2011

PFJ




These are my Pray for Japan nails. I've been wanting white so I can do this and yesterday it came in the mail just two days after I paid for it o_o now that's some serious postage win.

Yesterday Sam and I started watching this movie on Netflix cause it looked interesting and by the end our whole family joined in xDD
It was about a girl pretending to be a guy in a new school to see if she can be taken seriously as a journalist. Of course, with all movies like this she ends up falling in love with a guy who likes someone else, etc etc. I enjoyed it because it took a different spin on the theme. The end was especially amusing. You can always count on the 80ies for exposed tits and shirts ripping open. Lulz.

"Just one of the Guys"

Not gonna lie, she makes a mighty sexy guy. No offence Amanda Bynes, but you don't stand a chance.

1 comment: