Friday, April 22, 2011

centennial park

Went to Centennial Park with my sister today, since it was the first nice day we've had in weeks. @_@ We had a nice picnic by the lake and fed the catfish and ducks. Apparently catfish enjoy poptarts. You learn something new every day.




I don't know why I'm so fond of these shoes. I really don't.

Also this morning my mom and sister were digging through some old clothes and now I have two new vintage 80ies articles which I adore. I made these funny squeeling noises to a pair of shorts my mom unveiled from the bottom of a cardboard box. It was funny because she said "Why on earth did we keep these?" and I practically flew off the chair and snatched them up in admiration. New outfits featuring those are sure to come soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment