Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer outing and cleanup

Anda and I went on a little outing to our favorite cafe(sbucks in book store) for lunch and some coffee. We walked there since it was such a nice day and it isn't insanely far. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then when I got home I noticed that my neighbor was getting rid of a corner shelving unit, and I rrrrreally needed somewhere to put a bunch of my crap that's been hanging around on my floor collecting dust bunnies. So I snatched it up, cleaned it up and welcomed the new addition to my room with great contentment.
A day's worth of decorating later, the shelves are looking great and my books and records are definitely happier.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh, also, the other night I found the biggest bug in the world right in my room next to my bed, and have kind of been traumatized ever since, so I decided to intensely clean my room today to put my mind to rest. Thankfully I didn't find any more creepy crawlers, so I can relax a bit now.
I also redecorated my dresser, seeing as I haven't really changed it up since I moved into this room two (three?) years ago. I just kept adding things and everything just kept collecting dust so it felt good to clean and renovate.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

  1. Your room is so gorgeous!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is lovely. It has so much character. I love the vintagey curls too! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I did Papilotte curling which was a lot of effort but so worth it!

      Delete
  3. Hey Aileen! A new follower of yours. :) I found you through lookbook and might I say I absolutely adore your style. I think what sealed the deal was your love for Lolita. Haha but your room is so awesome. I can stare at it all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! Welcome to my little world lol! Thanks for following! and for the compliments! <3

      Delete