Sunday, May 5, 2013

Free Comic Book day!

Free comic book day was yesterday, and my sister and I headed out, enjoyed the nice weather and got some comics :) I didn't get any of the free ones (except a silly pippi longstocking issue) because there wasn't much. But I did get a few bin comics on sale which I'll probably read on my bus ride tomorrow or on my break.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today is SO hot. I can't believe tomorrow's gonna be worse. It seems spring only lasted a week. Summer has come too early!! We already bought ice cream (red velvet cake @_@) and I've been putting off having coffee because I just get overheated. :(


1 comment:

  1. Haha, awesome! I got a couple free comics yesterday too. And a really rad TMNT souvenir.

    ReplyDelete